Personalized Care. Innovative Treatment Options. Close to home.
Approximately eighty percent of cancer patients in the U.S. receive care at Community Cancer Centers close to home, right in their own neighborhoods and communities! What many people don't know, however, is that only 2% of patients get enrolled within this setting. XCancer is changing that trend! XCancer actively works with Worldwide Sponsors and CRO's to launch Phase 0 to Phase IV trials in our growing Network, some in as little as 2 weeks. Our team works with the Investigators, reviews demographics, and considers previous results to match network sites to beneficial trials; we utilize our robust study pipeline to assist them with patient identification. XCancer view research trials as another tool rather than an experiment and considers all patients as potential candidates. This perspective has continued to positively affect patients, Sponsors/CRO's and Community Cancer Centers Worldwide.
XCancer® does it all...
· Manage Sponsor/CRO relations
· Efficient start-ups, little as 2 weeks
· Coordinate and manage patient goals/accruals
· Maintain one of the most advanced study pipelines
· Document required regulatory and FDA guidelines
· Manage & negotiate all budgets, amendments, and contracts
· IP remote temperature monitoring 24/7 365 days a year
· PI electronic secure sign off or all training and certifications
· Establish equipment and documentation compliance
· Secure, cloud-based remote monitoring platform
· Manage patient visit and protocols through proprietary EDC worksheets
· Audit data remote and onsite (to ensure compliance and accuracy)
· Manage sponsor billing and payments for sites and patients