THE XCANCER SOLUTION!
XCANCER realizes the importance of Efficiencies, Quality, & Performance in Drug Development.
XCANCER harnesses the vast patient population seen in U.S. Community Cancer Centers and avoid the bureaucratic hurdles often experienced with large Hospitals & Academic Institutions
XCANCER provides Community Cancer Centers with Clinical Trial Experience and Comprehensive Solutions and Services.
XCANCER when you need Experienced Sites, Rapid start-up, High Accruals, & Trusted Performance
WHY ENGAGE COMMUNITY CANCER CENTERS IN CLINICAL TRIALS
Community Cancer Centers are close to home which minimizes the difficulty and expense of patient travel & allows patients the ability to have more family and friend-support during consultations and treatments.
Community Cancer Centers don't have the suffocating bureaucracy seen at larger hospitals and academic institutions which prolongs study start-up and expense of the trial. Trials can open to accrual in weeks not months.
Community Cancer Centers care for more than 80% of Cancer Patients in the U.S. but currently enroll 2% patients on clinical trials. Tremendous Potential!
XCANCER ADVANTAGES TO SPONSORS & CROs:
- An experienced single point-of-contact for a network of selected Community Cancer Centers, allowing for efficient, cost effective and rapid study start up at multiple sites without the burden of individualized negotiations and communications. Often same day responses.
- Effective strategies at placing clinical trials that match site patient populations to improve accruals
- Vast experience with phase 1-4 oncology trials for ALL tumor types
- Vast experience with all types of cancer therapies including: chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immune therapy/vaccines, radiopharmaceuticals, small molecules, mutation-directed therapy, and anti-body drug conjugates.
- Experienced regulatory team to ensure compliance with all regulations. Central IRBs.
- Efficient data management team to ensure prompt EDC entries and query resolutions
- Experienced support team, analytics, and processes to ensure proper conduct of the trial and minimization of deviations
- PI education, training and software to promote high patient accruals
- Site education & support for sponsor audits & FDA inspection readiness
- Expert RECIST-Radiologist overread on all study patient scans within 48 hrs to ensure accurate response data
- Proprietary software to improve IP management and storage monitoring